Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Baby Mini Album


I am so excited to be featured at The Buckle Boutique Blog today!!!

I made a baby mini album to give as a gift.  I cut 4 pieces of chipboard into 5x7 rectangles for my pages.  I covered each page with scrapbook paper and adhered them with ATG tape.

I used Rhinestone Adhesive Sticker Sheets from The Buckle Boutique for "baby" on the cover.  You can get more information (or purchase some) HERE.

These are awesome - you can cut them in your Cricut Machine, Pazzles, Big Shot, Cuttle Bug and more!  The crystals are gel so you can totally cut on a curve!!

I use my Cricut to cut my letters.  I used my Gypsy to reverse the letters (you want to cut the paper backing side not the gel crystal side) and used my Deep Cut blade set to 5.  I just popped them out of the cuts and peeled off the paper backing!


I used images from the Nursery Tail cartridge and my Cricut Imagine for the embellishments.

I cut my photo mats to either 4.25 x 4.25 or 4.25 x 6.25 to fit photos.  I pop dot the embellishments in the corners to mom can slide the corner of the photo under.


More from Nursery Tail.


These cuts came from the Online Silhouette Store.  I put a pocket in my mini albums so mom can journal and add extra photos inside.


I used my Bind-It-All to bind the album.

I just love the sparkly title of my album!!!

The Buckle Boutique's Link Listing
The Buckle Boutique's Website . . . click HERE
The Buckle Boutique Blog . . . . clickHERE
Facebook Page . . . click HERE
Twitter Page . . . click HERE
Pinterest Page . . . clickHERE




2 comments:

Charlotte C said...

Gorgeous. You're unbelievable.

Karon said...

This is so pretty and I love the bling! TFS