Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Blog Hop Winner

On October 7th, I was in the Frosted Designs Blog Hop.  You can see the post HERE if you missed it.

I failed to remember to draw a winner for my Blog Candy!  One of my faithful followers messaged me and asked about it.  I remembered the day after the hop, but wanted to give it a another day or two for additional commenters.  Well, then I completely forgot until this morning when I read my message.  I apologize!!!

I used Random Number Generator and the winner is #13 Carmen M. who said:
What a fun sign... Might have to lift this one :) thanks for the inspiration.

Carmen - I just need your address so I can send you some goodies!!!  You can email it to me at lori.apgar @ gmail.com!! (without the spaces)

Thanks so much!  This is the month of expressing thanks and I have to say I am overwhelmed with the number of followers I have as well as 139,836 page views!!  When I started my blog I just wanted a place to keep my tutorials for my scrapbook students.  I never imagined that I would have met so many amazing people (most of you I have never seen in person) and would have grown so much as a blogger and crafter!!!  Thank you all!!

1 comment:

Janis said...

Congratulations, Carmen!!!

Thanks, Lori, for all YOU do!!
<3 J