Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Christmas Tag with Bling


This is our second annual Tag Swap!  Together with designers from She's A Sassy Lady and The Bug Bytes, we create tags and swap with each other.  The idea was to have lots of pretty tags to use for the holidays, but these tags are WAY too pretty to use!!!

The requirements are simple, 6 1/4 x 3 1/8 is the minimum size and you need to make 16 of the same tags.  The hard part is deciding which tag to make!!!


I found this tag from Tags, Bags, Boxes and More and sized it to 6.25 inches for my base tag.  I used Hide Contour to hide the holes at the top of the tag.  I cut these out of light blue cardstock.


For the tag layer, I used the same tag sized to 5.66 inches.  I cut these out of Carta Bella paper Merry and Bright.


The ornament ball was found on Christmas Cheer and I sized it to 3.82 inches.  I cut this tag out of pink glitter paper.

When cutting glitter paper, I put it glitter side down on my mat.  I clean my mat with dish soap, water and a scraper to get the glitter off (well, most of it anyway).


I used clear Rhinestone Resin Self Adhesive Sticker Sheets from The Buckle Boutique.  I just love these!!  You can cut them with a cricut machine, sizzix, or even scissors as I did here!

You can find them HERE.

My tag is also featured today at The Buckle Boutique Blog!!

Here are the rest of the tags I received in the swap:




Aren't they gorgeous?!?


One last glance at mine!! 

Thanks for stopping by today!!

The Buckle Boutique's Website . . . click HERE
The Buckle Boutique Blog . . . . clickHERE
Facebook Page . . . click HERE
Twitter Page . . . click HERE
Pinterest Page . . . clickHERE


5 comments:

SandeeNC said...

Great tag swap, love them all! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

Charlotte C said...

Aren't they terrific? OMG, to think I was part of that tag swap! Love your tag - so sparkly.

Karon said...

Your tag is fabulous. It's a shame I couldn't take part, would have loved to. Everyones tags were fabulous!

Shawn Mosch said...

LOVE the tags Lori!

Shawn ~ The Buckle Boutique Design Team Coordinator
Crafty Chics Blog
and
MyCutSearch.com ~ Find your Cricut images FAST!

Unknown said...

This is a fun Christmas tag with a very large ribbon. The ornament seems to be jumping off of the patterned paper. Thanks for joining us at ScrapbookerPhD. Faith