Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Sunday, November 23, 2014

Decorated Gift Bag (Frosted Desings)

Happy Monday!  Today I am featured at Frosted Designs!!

We have three November birthdays in our family and we got together last night for pizza and presents!  I forgot to pick up a gift bag for one of my gifts, so I made my own instead!
I took a kraft gift bag (size 8 x 10) and layered some beautiful papers on the front.
I printed out this sentiment from my computer and trimmed it to size.  I inked all of the paper with Pumice Stone Distress Ink.  The papers and ink are from the Rustic Beauty Kit.  Have I mentioned that I LOVE the Rustic Beauty Kit??? 
I inked the background paper too.  The striped strip was a bit short so I cut it into two pieces. 
 I put the flower over the gap.  The flower is from the Garden of Abundance Kit.
Shh - don't tell my secret! 
I made a little tag to mimic the bag and tied it on with some twine.


 photo Lori_zpsea64f050.jpg

1 comment:

Charlotte C said...

I love the way you go the extra mile to make something so pretty. The kit is pretty awesome.