Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Fun Run Layout

Today begins a new sketch challenge at Let's Scrap Sketches!

Our school recently had a Fun Run fundraiser.  I spent time on Pinterest looking for ideas for signs to make so show my support.    I created three signs and took two of Tanner's supporters from my daycare with me to cheer Tanner on during the run!
This is our newest sketch my take on it.
I like to use my Silhouette Studio to help layout my sketch elements.  They grey rectangles represent the photos.

I purchased the shoe, star frame and BE A CHAMPION from the Silhouette store.  I used Freshman font for GO TANNER!!!  and I found the image of the runner online and traced it.  This is the same runner I used on the bright orange sign. 
I put Fun Run 2014 over the star.  I broke up the BE A CHAMPION a bit and added a layer of grey under the shoe.  The star reminded me of the Converse shoes. 
I reversed the runner to go along with the pictures on this page.  I stretched the image a bit to fit across the page.
I trimmed the yellow patterned paper and adhered it to grey cardstock.

The best part about being on this Design Team is scrapping the photos I need to scrap!!  I hope you join our weekly sketch challenges and Tell Your Story through Scrapbooking!!



9 comments:

Colleen said...

This 2 pager turned out great and I love the colors. BL

Miranda said...

Awesome LO!
Miranda :) BL

Vanessa Bourque said...

Lovely card layout. Thanks for sharing. (BL)

Joan Smith said...

OMG Your 2 pg LO is outstanding.
Girl you sure did one fabulous, clever and creative job and your pics are totally awesome. You totally did come up with fantastic ideas for your embellishments. Loved your story too!!
YOU so ROCK!!

Unknown said...

Awesome layout.... BL

life documented said...

Love this week's layout Lori! Great photos from the race and fantastic work with your Silhouette too!!!

Unknown said...

super fun cinderella.and love double page layouts...BL

crazyaboutcricut said...

Awesome, awesome layout!

TFS,
Jenny (BL)

Weekend Craft said...

Super cute! Thanks for stopping by Creative Spark Link Party hope you stop by again today! http://bit.ly/1GOzKOk