Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Saturday, May 23, 2015

Pals Layout

This week at Frosted Designs our challenge is to try String Art. Alternatively you can use string or twine in a creative way.
 
I struggled with this challenge - I won't lie!!!  Most of my photos in my "to be scrapped" pile are of my son Tanner.  It is hard to make boyish embellishments!!! 
I took this wood polaroid shape and used DMC floss to cross stitch the bottom.  I then cut out the word Pals from my Silhouette Cameo and wound red thread around the letters.  It looks a bit Halloween-ish but I like how it turned out! 
These two boys were together a lot this year so I thought this Together sign was perfect! 
Instead of matting my photo, I made a frame around it using DMC floss.  I used Glossy Accents to stick it in place.
 
I hope you join us at Frosted Designs - I can't wait to see everyone's take on this challenge!!

2 comments:

Joan Smith said...

OMG Super Layout Carlos & Tanner are sure 2 handsome dudes and are having a fun time!! You really did a super great creative job. Love your Scrappin' goal. YOU ROCK!!

Charlotte C said...

You are the queen of scrapbook pages, and many other talents as well. I need to be enabled to get back to scrapping.